Labour matters, labour law, and social security
Thanks to our rich experience in the area of both collective and individual labour law, our Law Firm offers assistance and support in the fields of employee affairs, labour law, and social security.
A company is not only made of capital – its most crucial component is the people. An employee who is aware of their privileges should not accept actions that violate their rights in the workplace. That is why we advise and support our Principals in labour matters, such as discrimination, mobbing, or termination of employment contracts.
Labour law includes regulations relating to the activity of individual employees and employers. It regulates the terms of employers’ and employees’ organization, as well as collective disputes, and agreements. Thanks to our knowledge, we assist our Clients in the decision-making process while taking a modern approach to labour law issues.
Social security is closely linked to labour law. We provide assistance in the field of, among others, pensions and other benefits granted by the Social Insurance Institution or Farmers’ Social Security Fund.
The services of our Law Firm in the field of employee affairs, labour law, and social security include:
- labour law consultancy for employees and employers;
- preparing employment contracts, regulations, and other contracts;
- representing employees and employers in cases of termination of employment contracts, termination of contracts without notice, compensation;
- claiming unpaid wages, damages;
- claiming compensation for accidents at work;
- advising on social security law;
- drafting written legal opinions on labour and social security law;
- appearing before common courts in employment cases both on behalf of employees and employers;
- appearing before common courts in social security cases.
Our Law Firm strives to ensure that each of our Clients is treated in a proper manner. We take care to take their needs into account, aiming to create a relationship based on trust, dialogue, and partnership.