Establishment and registration of commercial law companies
Choosing the right form of business is not an easy process. Our Law Firm offers professional support and advice on establishing a company and its registration.
Many years of experience and continuously expanded knowledge in the field of commercial companies are
a guarantee that the entire process of establishing a company will be quick and effective. The Law Office provides assistance and support in establishing and registering commercial companies such as:
- limited liability companies;
- civil law partnerships;
- general partnerships;
- professional partnership;
- limited partnerships and limited joint-stock partnerships;
- joint-stock companies.
Moreover, the Law Firm deals with establishing companies via the internet, i.e. in the S-24 system.
Support and assistance with company registration via the internet—S24
The Law Office provides assistance in establishing a company in the S24 system, which makes it possible to register a company within 24 hours. This saves you time and allows you to set up your business quickly.
Establishing a company — range of services:
Our Law Firm provides comprehensive services at every stage of the process of establishing a company. This service includes:
- drawing up the company deed in accordance with the company’s strategy, taking into account its structure;
- advising on the selection of appropriate classification of business activities (PKD) codes;
- preparing appropriate applications for the Tax Office (registration of the company as a VAT payer) and for the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) (in case such application is needed);
- preparing documents for the National Court Register (KRS);
- entering the company into the register;
- assistance in obtaining concessions and permits.
Optimal solutions are essential to our Law Firm. They ensure our Clients’ safety and allow them to succeed. We are aware that establishing a company is a crucial business decision, which is why our goal is to provide actual support to our Clients and provide them with a reliable legal assessment.